Disposable facemask instructions:
Facemasks help limit the spread of germs. When someone talks, coughs or sneezes they may release tiny drops into the air that can infect others. If someone is ill, a facemask can reduce the number of germs that the wearer releases and can protect other people from becoming sick. A facemask also protects the wearer’s nose and mouth from splashes or sprays of body fluids.
How to put on and remove the facemask:
The disposable facemask should be used once and then thrown in the trash. You should also remove and replace masks when they become moist.
1. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.
2. Determine which side of the mask is the top. The side of the mask that has a stiff bendable edge is the top and is meant to mold to the shape of your nose.
3. Determine which side of the mask is the front. The colored side of the mask is the front and should face away from you, while the white side touches your face.
4. Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear.
5. Mold or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose.
6. Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
Removing the facemask:
Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask. Avoid touching the front of the mask. The front of the mask is contaminated. Only touch the ear loops/ties/band.
Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask.
Throw the mask in the trash. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
PROTECT YOUR HEALTH: Protect yourself and your loved ones with disposable sanitary face masks. Breathe easy with effective protection against pollutants, dust, splashes, sprays and germs. For Children and Adults.
EFFECTIVE AND BREATHABLE: Made with a 3 Ply non-woven non-latex fabric for effective airway protection from small particles and droplets. Soft, non-irritating, comfortable and breathable
VERSITILE EVERYDAY PROTECTION: Suitable and applicable for every situation from gardening to construction, use in the work place other public areas to help protect from allergens, dust and germs.
EASY TO USE: With easy to uses one size fits all elastic ear loops these face masks fit most any shape and size face. The top seam of the mask has an adjustable metal nose strip which may be molded to offer a better fit.
ONE TIME USE: Our face masks are disposable and are intended solely for one time use. Manufactured and packaged exclusively for Blue Planet in a sterile, certified, licensed facility. Includes sealed Instructions and Quality Control Sticker in English. Date of manufacture: March 2020, use within 2 years for best results.